Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Timo's Camera

Granny and Grandpa gave the twins these "kid tough" cameras, which are really cameras that take pictures and videos, that you can then upload to your computer. Both children have been playing with them non stop, taking all kinds of pictures and video. The lense rotates around so they can take pictures of objects or pictures of themselves. I took the sd cards out to see what they had captured on film so far and was rolling in the floor laughing at some of the pictures and video they have taken!! So far pictures of themselves have been the biggest hit! I'm splitting this post into two...one for Timo and I'll do Cameron's tomorrow. Here are a few of his pics...pretty good I think...

He does love his Lightening McQueen!



You can see his is just loving video taping himself and watching himself on the screen! Just a funny boy! Young and I always say we have a class clown on our hands and this is proof...




Trying to sing the theme song from his favorite show...the Backyardigans.


This is my favorite!! Such a sweet little boy. He was trying to make a video like the ones we take of them..


One thing I found out was they were taking videos sometimes and we didn't realize it, so there were some things going on in the back ground that shouldn't be heard by others...such as me threatening to take way all their toys if they didn't clean up the toys all over the living room floor! Better watch ourselves...I see blackmail in my kids' futures..

No comments: