Thursday, December 6, 2007

Brian Boitano and Barry Manilow perform at AT&T Park

This isn't really twin related but I wanted to mention our exciting evening last night seeing Barry Manilow!!! Some friends of ours gave us tickets to the Brian Boitano ice skating show at Giant stadium. We really went to see Barry and he was great! He only sang about 8 or so songs but they were all the classics. I don't think Young knew the full extent of my love of Barry's music until last night (some things are good to keep secret until later in marriage). Anyway, we had a great time. It was exciting to see Dorothy Hamill and other Olympic greats. The show was outside on a huge piece of ice in the middle of the baseball field, so we were all bundled up in scarves and gloves. I think the show will be airing on NBC and the Style Network...so keep an eye out for us!!

1 comment:

Sharona said...

Once, when my sister was in fourth grade, she had to do a paper mache bust of a famous woman and then write a paper on her. She chose Dorothy Hamill. For weeks Dorothy's short brown paper mache hair haunted my dreams. And to this day, when I picture her, her smile is painted on with a sharpie.