Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 Months Old!

Woo Hoo! We've made it to 10 months and having a blast so far! Now the only thing in my mind is they will be 1yr old in two months!!!!! (Knowing what a planner I am, I'm already behind schedule!)

Here are the stats:
Timohty-20lbs
Cameron 19lb 5oz

Big accomplishments this past month seemed to happen all within last week. So much stuff I haven't had a chance to post yet but I'll go ahead and mention (stay tuned for pictures)

Timothy is pulling himself up to standing on anything that will hold his weight.
Cameron had slight movement forward yesterday.
Christmas tree shopping .
Seeing Santa!
Discovering new favorite foods...mac and cheese, hot dogs, spinach, avocados, apple juice.
Discovering new foods we don't like...tangerines (I think too sour).
Cameron has added a few new sounds to her vocabulary...doy, doy, doy...
Timothy learned to clap...Cameron already mastered this.
Cameron has started mimicing a few of our actions...pretend sneezing is my personal fav.
NEW CAR SEATS! (stay tuned for pictures)

a few outtakes...

No comments: