Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sara's Birthday Tea Party

We've been getting lots of advice from our twins club about spending time with your friends now, before the twins arrive. So for my birthday this past weekend I decided I wanted to have a tea party with a few of my close girlfriends. We had a fabulous time! It was so much fun. We all met at Lovejoy's Tea Room in Noe Valley. The ladies there completely styled us out and made sure we were having a great time. I highly recommend, whether pregnant or not, taking an afternoon with your girlfriends and having tea. And thank you to my friends for making it such a special time...sorry if I ate most of the food...

Thanks for the pictures Sharona.

2 comments:

Sharona said...

That is a REALLY good photographer. And who is that hot babe in the blue dress?? I mean, who is that hot babe carrying two little babies??

Soul Cocina said...

Happy Birthday Sara!
I have alway's wanted to spend an afternoon at Lovejoy's. I always admire the teeny little snacks on the triple tiered plates through the window as I pass by.

-Roger

see Anthony at anthonydjango.blogspot.com