Monday, February 11, 2008

just the two of us...for now



As we draw closer to the arrival of the twins, I realize a few things...very soon, we will we have TWO children, it won't be just the two of us anymore and I will no longer be pregnant. Don't get me wrong...I'm much more excited about the kids than I am the pregnancy. I haven't been one of those women embracing mother nature's course. But since we are blessed to be having twins, this is going to be it for me and mother's nature's course. Having said all that, I thought it might be nice to capture a few pictures of Young and I, just the two of us, during this time. I wanted everyone else to see how Young loves on my belly and how he likes to listen tho the heartbeats. I asked my good friend and photographer extrodinaire, Sharona, to take a few shots of just the two of us...for now.

No comments: