Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stll Growing Strong

My NST was a little early this week b/c of scheduling issues...and all is well. The twins are still breech but have moved a little apart so monitoring was easy this time...except the fact that Timothy was sleeping and not really moving around. They had to use a few tricks to make sure he would move around a bit. But he is doing a good job at practicing breathing. Their lungs are fully developed by now too. Both babies have plenty of fluid and are gaining lots of weight...each one is around 6 pounds now. Timothy is probably over 6 and Cameron right at 6 pounds. (that's over 12 pounds of baby I'm carrying around!!) And of course all that weight reflects in my weight...I've packed on an extra 5 pounds in just a week. I hope the weight comes off as easy as it was to put on...

We have officially scheduled our c-section date for February 26th!!! We tried to get Feb. 22..Young thought it would be fun to have 2 babies on 2-22. But that day was booked and Dr. Mandel wasn't available. While the 26th seems far away, it's only three weeks. And while everyone, myself included, thought I would have had these twins by now, I'm thankful for a little extra time to finish getting ready....I think a manicure and massage are on the top of my list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the strongest weight-lifting woman I know! We can't wait to see you and them soon! love, Galadriel

Sharona said...

I can't believe they're going to be here soon! this pregnancy has flown by! and also, COUNT ME IN FOR THAT PEDDY.