Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad Habits


I think I might be starting a bad habit with Timothy...you see, he wakes up super early every morning, usually around 6 or 6:30am. Cameron sleeps until their feeding time, 8am. I'm so tired from being up most of the night...I just get him and put him into bed with me. He used to occupy himself in his crib by looking at himself in the mirror. Then he started getting fussy so Young would bring him to me before he left for work. And for a a week or so he would talk to himself a while and then fall back asleep on the pillow next to me. But now he falls asleep as soon as he gets in the bed and I snuggle him close. I'm beginning to think he is waking up just to get into bed with me now. Is it wrong that I don't mind???

1 comment:

Larry said...

Send us the blog picture of you, young and the kids,

Love, Dad