Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

This being Young's first Father's Day, I wasn't sure how to show him how much I appreciate his dedication as a husband and father. I feel like I'm able to be a better mom because of his love and support to me and his absolute devotion to our children. You know what they say, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach! I picked out a nice steakhouse to have a Father's Day lunch with the kids. We started the day at church, where all the dad got lolly pops...get it, pops for the Pops. Then we headed downtown, taking public transportation (we learned where all the elevators were in the subways) and had a great lunch at Lark Creek Steak. After an amazing lunch we strolled around the new mall downtown and had a relaxing afternoon.
I do love my husband and thank the Lord each day for His gift to me.
Like Father like Son and Daddy's little girl.

No comments: