Sunday, June 22, 2008

Headed to North Carolina

We are leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow for North Carolina...to meet the Cameron side of the family and ALL the Green Level folks. It's a last minuet trip b/c Young has a business trip to Charlotte, NC...so we're tagging along. I'll go stay with my family while Young works, then he will head over Thursday evening and stay the weekend. I'll be able to do some posts but probably no pictures...but don't worry, there will be plenty when I get back.

Wish us luck on the flight! No need to bring toys for the kids...all they do is chew on their hands these days. Timothy likes to see if he can fit his whole hand in his mouth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

It was wonderful to see you all on Sunday - your kids are so sweet, i just want to squeeze them! I can't believe how much Cameron has grown - and she has the longest eyelashes! And I *love* the video you posted of Timothy laughing - what a pure, joyous sound!

We wound up on 4th Street after lunch, so stopped in at Sketch and let them know you had sent us - thanks for the recommendation!

I'll get in touch after our trip to Mexico - hope you are having a great trip to NC!

xo

Liz & Salvador