Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tahoe '10, Pit Stop--The Kapics

I was so excited about posting the snow pictures, I completely left out our drive TO Tahoe. We had to stop by and visit our good friends, The Kapics, as a little pit-stop up. I've talked about Danny and Emily before, they used to live here in SF and attended our church and have always had a special place in Young's life. They have triplets the same age as Timo and Cameron...So many people say to me "I don't know how you do it with twins" but it's all I know so it doesn't seem like a big deal...but then I look at Emily and say "how do you do it with triplets?" Amazing. They have a blog as well...The Kapics

Anyway, we stopped by their house for a visit and I think all the kids had fun together...I know my two had a blast playing with the multitude of toys! The ride on cars were the favorites. Fletcher, Baily and Parker were so nice in sharing all their big wheels and motorized cars!
Fletcher was digging by the tree and spotted a worm! All the kids rushed over to see and the boys turned into worm wranglers as they all tried to pick it up....the girls hung to the back, just observing...but Baily was ready with her bucket if need be...
Emily and I ended up chatting a lot which left Young to watch the kids. Thank goodness they have a huge sandbox so everyone can fit in at once...keeping all toddlers contained in one area.

We had a great visit! Thank you Emily (who is on a little scooter right now b/c of ankle surgery) for being such a gracious host. We loved seeing you and catching up...and I know the kids were worn out from all the activities...they passed out in 10min from the house.

When they woke up again...there was snow!

1 comment:

The Kapics said...

You got some great pictures! What a fun morning! You're welcome anytime!