Monday, March 15, 2010

Showering Daryl & Mindy!

I had the pleasure of going down the San Diego last weekend for Mindy Bryant's baby shower. She and her husband Daryl are dear, dear friends of ours who used to live in SF and attend our church. They heard the call from God to church plant in San Diego about 3 years ago and have been blessed with an awesome church plant in their community, Mission Valley. God is good! They are expecting their first baby the beginning of May and couldn't be more excited. Baby Joshia is a little miracle baby and it was amazing to be able to be there to shower Daryl and Mindy with gifts, love, prayer!

But back to the trip...I flew down alone for two whole days!!! Yes, alone! (it was going to be a family trip down but Young got crazy busy at work and couldn't take the time off) But Young did an amazing job taking care of the kids and I was so grateful for the time away. Mindy and I had such wonderful girl time together...we had lots of girl talk, ate, shopped, ate, enjoyed walks and ate some more! It's hard keeping up with an eight month pregnant friend's appetite! Her shower was so much fun with lots of games and scrap booking. I didn't really take any pictures except these with my cell phone. I guess I was just so relaxed, taking just a few pictures seemed like work!


Young had some adventures with the kids and I think he will be posting pics and stories in a few days...after he recovers...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: