Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Dedication!


Today was baby dedication Sunday. Sara and I wanted to dedicate our two wonderful babies to the Lord. She and I along with our church body committed to raising the kids up in the patterns of Jesus. We shared this day with our friends Elijah and Stacey Tafao and their baby girl Olivia Ann.

Sara and I also shared a little of our personal journey with the Lord and how He blessed us tremendously despite our shortcomings and personal failures. We read from Jeremiah 29:11 (For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future), and wanted to be a witness to how God does and did have a plan for us. Even when we didn't see a future or any hope, He did.

I wish I could say that it was smooth sailing during worship service. Needless to say, Timothy had different plans. Either he wanted to be in the lime light or was just getting an early start being a preacher, he couldn't stop wailing pretty much throughout the dedication.

When asked how the church could pray for us, we asked for rest, wisdom to raise our children, Timothy to be a preacher and for Cameron to always be daddy's little girl. And we would ask that you pray for us in this way as well.

More pictures courtesy of Myyyyyy Sharona...

1 comment:

katrina ekdridge said...

HI, MY NAME IS KATRINA ELDRIDGE AND I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND WEIRD BUT I WAS TRYING TO FIND STACEY AND ELIJAH TAFAO. I GOOGLED THEIR NAME AND YOUR PAGE POPPED UP I WAS JUST WONDERING IF U STILL TALK TO THEM IF YOU COULD TELL THEM THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM THEM. I AM HER BIOLOGICAL SISTER. I AM ON FACEBOOK OR MY EMAIL IS FAIRYWINGS13187@YAHOO.COM. THANK YOU. YOUR TWINS ARE BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY I HAVE A SET OF TWINS MYSELF.