Thursday, March 13, 2008

March Madness!!!



It's that time of year again and anyone who knows me...knows I live for this month. This year holds lots of promise for my Tarheels! The ACC tourney started today, Carolina plays Florida St. tomorrow. The ACC aside, we are looking excellent going into the NCAA tournament. Carolina is ranked #1 nationally, will get a #1 seat in the tournament and his playing really strong here at end stretch. Needless to say, Carolina basketball will be a family affair...GO HEELS!!!
(ignore the fact Timothy is screaming his head off...he's just cold in the little outfit)

2 comments:

Kevin, Angie, Kenzie & and; Kaylee Cameron said...

Go Heels!! They won today and they ain't gonna stop untill the win it all!!!

Kevin, Angie, Kenzie & and; Kaylee Cameron said...

Angie is taking her name off of this post. I would cry too if I had to wear that blue outfit. Where is the red?? I know he is really just crying because the wolfies lost but we will get them next year!!