Saturday, March 15, 2008

Date Night

Tonight Young and I got our first date night out without the kiddies. Since Grandpa and Granny are here we took the opportunity to go out for some alone time...and I must say it was very strange...nice, but strange to have something to look forward to coming home to. We missed the kids the whole time and couldn't wait to get home and see their faces. That aside, we did have an amazing diner out the new restaurant Orson. In case you don't know, Orson is the new child of my boss Elizabeth Falkner and Sabrina Riddle. We will have our new baking facility over there soon as well. The restaurant is incredible hip and trendy. The food was amazing!! Everything we had was really tasty, complex and complete. And the wine was excellent as well. I highly recommend everyone try Orson...just be dressed in your most hip black clothing...Young and I didn't get that memo and we sorta stuck out in my pink sweater and his white shirt...
http://www.orsonsf.com/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kids are on curfew. You kids didn't make curfew - on restrictions for 10 days.