Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grandpa and Granny are here


My parents arrived late Sunday night and have been busy ever since. Mom jumped right in with night feedings and Dad picked up early morning feeding and random household chores. It's so nice to have extra hands round the house. I took my first outing to the grocery store without the kids and rushed back just to make sure everyone and everything was OK. Mom and Dad seems to have their hands full but don't really seem to mind.

Another good thing about Mom and Dad being here...it's gotten the twins out of the nursery and into the rest of the house. The kids are enjoying their pack n play as well as other toys they have received. I guess I've been so overwhelmed with them by myself, I haven't really ventured to our living room that much. It seems I only move from my bed to their crib, to the changing table, rocking chair and back to bed...

1 comment:

Lisa Y said...

Tell Babs and Larry I said hi and I love them!! They look great!