Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Information Station


I was running out the door the other day with the twins and need blankets to cover them in their car seats...we got these as a gift from a drear friend in North Carolina, Nancy Fish. We normally keep these in the pack n play but I grabbed them in a hurry. I must back up and say first, we get stopped A LOT when we go out with the twins. Total strangers come up to us and ask about the twins. Now, having said that, I grabbed these blankets, threw them on the kids and headed out the door. I still got stopped by strangers but this time all their questions were answered by looking at the blankets. One man standing in line behind me said "I have a son named Timothy" without asking me their names, another woman was tickled they were born on Valentine's Day and yet another who commented on Timothy being born first. Now we only keep these blankets on the kids when we go out. Thanks Nancy!! You saved us alot of time and talking.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

(Note to self: make myself a t-shirt with the same stats. It will save a world of small talk.)