Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love Kaiser Nursers!!

I just have to give a shout out to any Kaiser phone nurses that might read our blog. I LOVE YOU!!! These ladies are the best. You can call Kaiser's advice nurses 24/7 with any questions you might have and they can advise you over the phone or let you know if it's serious enough to been seen. I've called them at least a dozen times over the past week and well over two dozen times since we've had the kids. Each time they are so nice, so helpful and so reassuring that you, the mom, did the right thing by calling. They are perfectly trained to make me feel like I'm not over reacting to whatever minor issue I'm calling about. And they go out of their way to let me know I'm doing a great job as a mother. They must know how inadequate and helpless moms feel when they can't heal their sick child.

I won't even start on how much I adore our pediatrician...we are so blessed.

I took Cameron to the doctor today because she just seem to be getting worse and having more problems. Turns out she has pink eye, really bad eczema brought on by the cold, and head congestion. I've been sleeping with her in our bed just we are there when she wakes up and can't breath. No cold medicine for babies under 2yr...gone are the days of Vic's Vapor Rub for babies.

2 comments:

Womack said...

I know!! I loved them too! I called a lot when Micah was born for quite a while as well. That's one of the best things ever... Hospitals, clinics, health Ins. companies everywhere should offer this. Sorry your clan has been sick. It is heart breaking when your little ones are sick!

Kevin, Angie, Kenzie & and; Kaylee Cameron said...

Hey sis, glad everyone is better, but we didn't turn out so bad, or at least I didn't w/ the Vics vapor rub on our chests, did we??? Take care and have fun!!!