Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Picking


Yesterday we took the kids up to Sebastopol for a little apple picking. We first made a stop in Napa to visit a friend of mine who works at the winery, Rubicon. He wasn't there but we got a little tour and tasted some nice wines. It's harvest time in Napa right now so the vines are all heavy with big, ripe grapes. And the leaves are changing colors too so we had beautiful landscape on our drive through the valley. But traffic was so heavy, we didn't dare stop off the side of the road for pictures...we would have never gotten back on...

Then we headed over to Twin Hill Apple Farm for some apples. We had fun with the kids just showing them all new things...like scarecrows and pumpkins! I must admit, our pictures are limited. We just got a new video camera...so Young was using that most of the day, checking out all the different features. The video is really long too, so I won't updoad it. But we did get a few shots of the kids enjoying their first apple picking trip and their first Fall.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday! I must admit, I am jealous. I spent mine at the beach which was nice but I wish we had more of a fall season here in FL!

The kids are so cute and are getting so big! I hope I get to meet them before they get to much older!