Monday, October 27, 2008

update on Timothy

Our little boy had a big week and weekend last week...here is a progress report.

Unswaddeing...going OK. The first night was really rough but it seemed to get better with each sleep, nap or night time. He is taking longer to settle down to sleep, he crawls all around his crib exploring every inch of it. But he eventually falls asleep and Cameron doesn't seem phased by his rowdiness.

Teething...The tooth is coming up. It's above the surface and pretty sharp! It's only a little way up and I can't get a picture b/c he won't hold his mouth open. Just one so far but I think I feel the bump of the one next to it. He doesn't seem to be as fussy anymore, so I think the worst of this tooth is over.

Young and I swear that Timothy grew overnight...he looked much bigger Sunday morning than he did Saturday night when we put him to bed. Is that possible??? He is growing so fast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find that Emmaline is cranky after the tooth pops through the surface. She has 4 now!

I never really had a hard time unswaddling since Emmaline would fall asleep swadled and wiggle out of her blanket through the night. We quit trying to keep her swadled around 3 months. She's a squirmer though!