Thursday, October 16, 2008

OK, I know we are on vacation and I'm not susuposed to post..but I snuk into Young's work laptop just to let you all know....we have a tooth!!!  Timothy was chewing on me today, as usual, and I felt something sharp cut into my finger.  I pried his mouth open to examined his lower gum...and there it was...just starting to break the surface.  I should have known something was up because he woke up around 4am last night, which he never does, and just couldn't settle himself back down until around 5:30am...after several stints in the rocking chair with mommy.  I also noticed he has been pulling on his ear the past day or so too.   It all makes sense now.  And I don't think the worst is over yet.

So there you have it...my baby is growing up...boo hoo!  I'm gonna miss his toothless smile...

2 comments:

Matt and Lauren said...

Aw. very cute! Those new teeth sure are sharp!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara, the babies are so cute!! How neat you picked "Cameron". It will take me awhile, but iI'm looking forward to checking out the web site and catching up!

Patty Bader Shinaberry