Monday, November 10, 2008

Messy Foods

Since it's Fall and the fruit selection is limited, I decided to get some frozen blueberries at Trader Joes to make for the kids. I cooked them down a bit and pureed them...what a mess! The kids loved them but they got EVERYWHERE! I think I'll just wait until blueberry season next year and give them the whole berry...

They also love to hold food and eat...here is Timothy "chewing" away on a teething cookie that basically turns to mush as you suck on it. He got it all over his face, hands, clothes and stroller. But it kept him happy and occupied for quite some time!

2 comments:

Matt and Lauren said...

I was wondering what kind of double stroller you have and if you like it. I need to purchase one and there are soooooo many choices!! Please help me!

Abs said...

Blueberries ARE so messy. Trader Joe's also has mango that Emmaline likes to eat pureed and also can now pick up small bits with her fingers. Fruit selection in Canada is limited to Apples mostly now. Good thing she likes munching on slices.

The messier the cookie the better. Those look like the Gerber ones that Emmaline likes to eat and spread everywhere.

Abby