Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introduction to Elmo

The kids don't watch much TV simply because they just aren't interested. Saturday mornings Young will put on cartoons for them but they loose interest after about 5mins. But not Elmo! Usually the kids are napping when Elmo is on but if they happen to wake up early I'll turn on him on...and boy do they get excited. Cameron claps her hands when she see Elmo and they will be mesmerized by him for a good 15mins.

Here are some pics from the other day, they woke up early and I wasn't finished cleaning the kitchen yet so they got a treat! After a few minuets they both crawled over to the TV to try and touch Elmo...I had to keep coming back in to pull them away from the TV. What is it about that red puppet??

Then it was off to play with a box! It amazes me what little they need to have fun!!

1 comment:

Sharona said...

HAHAHA! OH MY BABIES!! I LOVE IT!!