Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's Get Dirty!

Young had a meeting at church this weekend so I let the kids play in the playground while we waited (first weekend of good weather in a while) and the kids got so dirty! I left the camera in the car and I'm sad I didn't get pictures of the kids climbing the steps to the slide!! I was so surprised when Timo headed right up to the top with Cameron not far behind. We don't have stairs in our house so I didn't know they even would knew how. They didn't really know how to get down, but going up was so much fun for them. Daddy slid down the slide with Timo but I don't think he's ready for that much fun yet.

I also realized how hard it's going to be keeping up both of them once they are walking. Even just crawling, one would go one way the other in a different direction. And we were the only ones on the playground...what happens when there are tons of other little kids running around??? I could manage right now but once they are off and running...oh boy!

Here are the kids after the park and a little teething biscuit snack. I think it's time to get them some shoes...their socks were beyond dirty. Young was not happy about the mess and wanted to change their clothes before we put them in the car...he has no idea what awaits him when it's time for mud pies!!

1 comment:

Abs said...

If he thinks this is dirty just wait!

Abby