Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Say Cheese!

So Young was taking pictures of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve when all of a sudden, completely out of the blue, Timo jumped in front of the camera and said "CHEESE"...with the biggest smile on his face. I laughed so hard and Young snapped the picture. And because Timo got attention doing it, Cameron had to do the exact same thing. She stood in front of the camera and yelled "CHEESE" while her Daddy took her picture.
I think they picked up the "say cheese" part from the night before when we asked some people to take our picture in front of the Union Square Christmas tree. The very kind lady took about 6 or 7 pictures of us and always said "say cheese" just before she snapped a picture. I guess Timo remembered because I can't really think of a time I've asked them to say cheese when I have taken their picture. But I'm glad it's a new skill they have learned...makes for much better pictures.

No comments: