Saturday, January 2, 2010

Piano Man

I know I have been slacking with our blog this past week but our family has been in vacation mode! Young has been off work and we've made the most of having no plans at all. That's one great thing about new toys at Christmas, the kids have been completely occupied playing with all the new stuff. Then there was total relaxation while the kids napped each day. I think Young and I watched one or two movies each day. I can't remember the last time we vegged out so much...and it was wonderful.

But alas...we must get back to the grind. I'm organizing pictures and videos today so I thought I would post a video of Christmas morning. The kids got a great little piano/music toy that they love. Timo calls it his "songs" because it can play songs as well as being used as a piano. Here they are testing out all the features...

No comments: