Thursday, February 18, 2010

Backpacks!

The kids officially have backpacks and I officially have my purse back!! Their gigantic diaper bag has been my "purse" for the past two years but recently I've noticed I've needed the diaper bag less and less and needed a my own purse more and more. So....my amazing husband got me a new, beautiful grown up purse for Valentine's Day and I haven't looked back! But on to the backpacks...we got the backpacks a while back for a plane trip but thought it was time to get them out again and start using them full time. They are big enough to carry one or two diapers each, a few wipes, snack trap, crackers and a sippy cup. I carry a few more needed items in my purse but nothing they need with them 24/7. We made the change a few days ago and the kids love them. (I think their new love of Dora the Explorer and her backpack helps) They ask for their backpacks now before we leave the house, Cameron gets upset to take her's off in the car, and it's so much easier having them carry all their stuff...not me!

This is them getting ready for co-op on Thursday...I must say, the backpacks make them look sooo much older..sniff, sniff...



Posted by Picasa

No comments: