Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hair Cut

Just so I'm not constantly bragging on Sharona, I'll start bragging on the Lord...for Him sending us such a blessing in her. She is a jack of all trade and we're adding hair stylist to her list! I mentioned I needed to take Cameron to get a hair cut and she piped up and said "I can do it, that's how I made a living in collage...cutting hair!" It didn't take me long to take her up on the offer...that night after bath time we plopped Cameron up on the table, turned Fireman Sam on the TV and listened for the sounds of "snip, snip". She sat relatively still through the process...as did Timo...

We didn't dress Cameron after her bath, just a diaper, so she was really cold. We used our fleece blanket as a cape and she loved it. The next morning she was looking for her "clip and cape" to put it on again.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rona said...

I'm not gonna lie: that is one good-looking haircut. She's the perfect hair model!!