Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Superheros!

Another creative moment...being superheros! I'm not sure where they got the actual superhero part from, I think watching a Caillou episode, but the animal rescue came from Diego. They were running back and forth from their rooms, "rescuing" their stuffed animals from their room to the living room...and the long hallway was a cave they had to go through. They kept saying "superheros, to the rescue!" so I had an idea. I pulled out two pillowcases and two clothespins to make capes for them....oh my, what an awesome mommy I was!! The kids were in heaven and played their superhero game for over an hour...and have asked for their capes almost everyday since...

Superhero! from Sara ko on Vimeo.


Then it was time for lunch...the only way I got them to stop was to tell them "superheros need gas so they can rescue more animals...". Whatever works, my friend...whatever works...

1 comment:

Sharona said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! It's too much!!

p.s. Those pillowcases were unnaturally crisp. I'm in awe.