Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Year Family Photos

We finally got our prints back from our 3 year photo shoot. The shoot was done the week after the kids birthday but it's taken us this long to find a free weekend to go back and view them. They did a fantastic job considering Cameron was not in a smiling mood that day...at all...which is why you will see more of Timo than Cameron. But I'm amazed at how many good shots they got!

Here is the website so you can view all the pictures...the password is snap26. Let me know if you have problems viewing. Grandparents/Aunts/Uncles, let me know which ones you like and I'll make prints for you!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

These look great! You picked my favorite family photo for your post pic; my favorite siblings pic is the one with Cameron's back toward the camera: very cute! I especially like all of Cameron's hair treatments, the headband in particular. Emilie's NE grandparents gave her a Palomino rocking horse just the same as what Cameron is riding in one of the pics. Emilie has had a big time feeding, watering, and riding her "horsie". Look forward to seeing you guys this summer!

Sharona said...

I think I definitely qualify as 'aunt,' so I am now very tempted to place an order! These are FANTASTIC!! How can you possibly decide your favorites?!