Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Catching Up & Hallowen pt 1

We are finally back from our trip to Europe and trying to catch up on everything. Young and I had the most amazing trip but missed the kids like crazy! My parents just left yesterday which now gives me time to sit down and load up all our pictures and attempt to organize them into a million different posts...not really, but that's how many pics I took!

But before I can move on to our vacation, I need to get our Halloween weekend out of the way first. The first of our Festivities was carving the jack-o-lanterns. Even though we visited numerous pumpkin patches, being as cheap as I am, we go to Safeway to get our pumpkins the day before when they are on clearance! The kids each wanted a shopping cart car and made sure their pumpkins were nice and safe...

Then home, change clothes and head to the back yard to do the cleaning and carving. Young and I have unknowing settled into our own roles for Halloween...Young does the pumpkin carving and I do the costumes...works for us. Daddy had to lay down the ground rules first...pumpkins stay on the plastic bag area, no playing with the knife and kids clean out the seedy guts inside!


Cameron wanted a happy face on hers and Timo wanted a little bit scary face on his.

Cheese! The finished product...luckily Daddy is the artist in the family!

No comments: