Thursday, July 24, 2008

Festival of Sail

We went to see the tall ships sail into San Francisco yesterday (http://www.festivalofsail.org/index.asp). Since Young is out of town, I'm trying to get out and keep myself busy. I've wanted to see these for a few years but was always working...but not this year. I loaded up the kids up and we headed to Chrissy Field to watch the parade. There were so many sail boats out in the bay, it was kinda hard to see some of the smaller tall ships. We only lasted about an hour, the kids were getting cranky. That's the thing with kids, they decided when we go, where you can go and how long you stay!
Here are the kids hanging in their stroller...Cameron trying to block Timothy's view.
These two had cannons going off but I kept missing the puffs of smoke.

No comments: