Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We Got New Wheels

The kids have a new ride. Check out their new side-by-side stroller. We've had the stroller for a while, given to us by my good friend Mary Beth (more on her below), but the kids are just now big enough to ride in it. Young put it together this past weekend and we took it out for a ride. I love it! It's not your little "mall stroller". This is an all terrain jogging stroller. It glides right over all the bumps on the sidewalks and we can go off roading...I mean off sidewalking in the park. The kids barely feel a thing.

No more sitting in car seats, turned around backwards staring at mommy and daddy. They can see the world in front of them. Although, Timothy kept looking at Cameron the whole time. I think before they didn't realize they were in the same stroller. But now that they can see he's probably wondering "why is the girl following me everywhere I go??"


Like I said before, this was a gift from my friend Mary Beth. She and I met a few years ago when she came to SF to show her apple pies at the Fancy Food Show. She is a wife and mother of three teenagers, has a full-time job and decided to start an apple pie business. Crazy woman! Her business has really taken off since we first met. Here is her website if you wanna check out her goods. http://marybethsapplepie.com/. She was one of the first people I told I was pregnant with twins and she has been so supportive and enthusiastic ever since. We told her our list of possible baby names and she was calling them Timothy and Cameron before we even decided. Thanks Mary Beth!!This is a picture of us at the Fancy Food Show in NY, handing out our 5000 samples. I was six week pregnant at this time and feeling sick most of the day...but we had a blast on the trip anyway!

No comments: