Monday, February 9, 2009

Big Week Ahead

We have a big week ahead of us this week...Young's whole family is coming in town to visit and be here for the twins 1st Birthday this Saturday. In the Korean culture the 1st birthday is a huge celebration and feast! In days of old, if a baby made it to it's first birthday then the survival rate greatly increased. Things have changed quite a bit over the hundreds of years, but it's a tradition Koreans still hold on to. I think it's fantastic and I can't wait!

Not only am I excited for the kids to see their grandparents, aunt and cousin but I'm super excited to have some babysitters! I plan on making the most of having grandparents staying with us all week!!(maybe Young and I will get a few date nights, yeah...) Having said all that, I'm not sure how much we'll be able to post this week, just FYI. We have lots of touristy things planned as well as a big birthday bash to prepare for. So stayed tuned and we'll try to post as we have time.

Here are just some cute pictures of the kids eating their chunks of banana to tide you over...

No comments: