Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Passing the Time

The kids have been "sick" with a stomach virus the past 8 days but certainly haven't been acting like it! You would never know by the way they have been playing around. But I've been sticking close the home just because you just don't know when an explosion of the diaper is gonna happen. I've changed more diapers and done more loads of laundry this week than I do in a month! And poor Timothy, he went through so many pairs of pants from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, he was on his last pair of clean ones. (Their poops is sooo watery and runny, there is no way to stop it from getting everywhere) We've been on the BART diet, bananas, applesauce, rice, toast, but it doesn't seem to stop the poos yet...
Anyway, we've been having fun running around the house and learning all kinds of new stuff!
They love to open and close doors and this one leads from our foyer to our hallway and has glass pains. They just couldn't figure out why they could see me but to get got me.

Timothy can reach the windows now and spends a lot of time just looking outside.

Cameron helping with the laundry...practicing her Proverbs 31 skills!

And let's not forget their favorite activity...taking everything out of the toy bins and throwing it on the floor!

3 comments:

Matt and Lauren said...

When I was a nanny the kids had this and it was awful. I felt like all I did was change diapers and do laundry!!!! I hope everyone feels better soon. At least there was no vomiting!!! Oh, someone also told me to give the kids decaf tea. It is supposed to help.

sara said...

Cameron was vomiting the the first few days...I hate changing crib sheets at this point!

Matt and Lauren said...

I am sorry they have been so sick. Poor Cameron. I HATE throwing up, I can't imagine what a little baby thinks. I do not blame you for hating to change crib sheets. It is REALLY hard to do when you are pregnant.

Thanks for the post on my blog. I spend a lot of time at the Library story times and bookstores. John loves books!