Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Wheels!

As I mentioned before, we got the kid these little cars for their birthday and they love them. (we actually got them the day after Thanksgiving as a door buster for half price!) Their feet don't quite touch the ground yet so it's full time job pushing them around! But they absolutely love it!! They laugh the whole time and Cameron even make the "vroom, vroom" noise. Even when they aren't being pushed, they just sit on them or Timo will use it as a walking toy and push it all around. And, even more, the seats lift up and there is room to put things...anything the kids can find to cram in there. Their new fun thing to do is put objects in and out of containers, any container. Sometimes I find all sorts of toys stuck under their seats.

Here they are opening their birthday cards and gifts, happy to be eye level with mommy and daddy!

Just a side note, I haven't been able to post as much because the kids require pretty much all of my attention these days. We've been getting a lot of rain so no trips outside, which means I have to make indoor play really creative. And when it is sunny I try to head outdoors. The nap times are also getting shorter so that means less time for myself as well. I think we may move to one long nap during the day soon so that might help a bit. Anyway, just wanted you all to know I'm not slacking...keeping two babies occupied and happy all day is a full time job!!

No comments: