Friday, February 6, 2009

Growth Spurt!

Timothy is going through a huge growth spurt right now. In about a week he has outgrown about 75% of his clothes. I put his jammies on him last night that felt a little tight but thought I could get away with it...as soon as he started to crawl away the snaps came undone! He is a bottomless pit at meal times, never seeming full. The past few meals he has cried when I wipe his face because the meal is over. So I search around for some more food that will fill him up. And I can't imagine how much he weighs now, he feels like he has gain about 5 pounds in the past few days.
I'm going through all his 12 month clothes now and start them in the rotation...but they all seem so big. My little boy is growing up...:(

I took these yesterday...you can see how much taller he has gotten over Cameron.

No comments: