Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Look What I Found!

In the mornings, after we give the kids their bottle in our bed, we put them down and let them go play while Young and I start our morning. They usually go back to their room, play around our room or occasionally make the long trek out to the living room where most of their toys are. Yesterday they headed down the hall to the living room while I was in the kitchen. Then I heard a sound of a glass being knocked on the coffee table...and suddenly, I remembered we left a glass of water and some chocolate truffles out from our neighbors being down the night before! I crept in the room, dreading what I would find...and there they were...Cameron munching on a chocolate truffle and Timothy trying to drink the water, which was now all over him and floor! Lesson learned from Mommy and Daddy...clear coffee table off before we head to bed the night before!!