Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pearly Whites


Both Timothy and Cameron are cutting teeth. Actually I took these pictures a few days ago and as I write, Timothy has two more coming in. Cameron is getting her first teeth, YEAH...finally! I think 13 months with no teeth has to be some kind of record. And Timothy is getting two up top and two more coming in. I heard him crunch into a cracker the other day and it sounded so strange and he laughed when he realized what he did. I'll be glad when they get more and more teeth. I feel like they are picky eaters simply because they can't break a lot of food down with just two teeth. We've been stuck on the simi-soft food menu for a long time. They will eat anything but end up spitting a lot of pieces out. There are so many yummy, delicious foods I want to introduce them too!

No comments: