Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trouble in the Kitchen

Anytime I go into the kitchen the twins are right on my heels! I can't walk in there with out them right behind me, looking for trouble! They are no longer amused by the pots and spoons I get out for them to play with. Timothy loves to push the chairs. He'll push anything that moves but especially the chairs because they make noise crossing the floor. And Cameron scopes out the food. Bless her heart, you would think I starve her by the way she is always looking for something to snack on. I caught her red handed yesterday trying to eat the raisins out of the raisin bran!

Daddy has been doing a little baby proofing in the kitchen because Timothy was getting out of control taking ALL my tupperware out of the drawer every day...several times a day. He was also trying to take the frying pans out...I was afraid he would drop one of my cast iron pan on his foot so we took action. Looks like it's working! I just need to get a few more locks for the pantry doors to keep Cameron from snacking between meals...

1 comment:

Angie Cameron said...

These are the fun times now...Love ya', Kevin