Thursday, January 21, 2010

Money Shot

Any mom of multiple children, whether they be twins, triplets or just 2 or more kids, knows how hard it is to get a good pictures of all your kids smiling at the same time. The twins are just learning how to say "cheese" when they see a camera pointed toward them but they don't always do it at the same time or when I'm ready to snap the picture....but I got lucky! I got the "money shot" at the Randall Museum last week. Both smiling...at the same time...at the exact moment I took the picture. It was a one in a million shot! And just to show you, I'll post a few more we took trying to get the money shot...

2 comments:

Mira said...

Pretty much impossible these days. Pretty much impossible. Well done

Leigh Anne said...

So cute; CONGRATS! I never could get Jon and I to smile at the same time and now with Emilie involved: FORGET IT!! LOL