Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Roommate!

We have a new roommate in the Ko house for the next few months and we're so happy to have her! My dear friend Sharona has been off in Europe for the past year exploring and is back in SF to renew her visa...so she can go back! She is only here for a few months during the renewal process but nonetheless, we are excited to have her become a part of our family. I can already tell we have the better end of the deal...the kids just adore her, she is an extra pair of hands when I need it, an aspiring cook for nights when I'm so tired and an accomplished photographer....check this cute shot of Cameron playing with her dollhouse.

What a blessing it is to have her with us again! You can keep up with her adventures in the Ko House on her blog...Sharona's blog.
(You might remember Sharona from previous posts over a year ago...she used to come over and help me out with the twins when they were baby-babies when Young would be out of town. She would sleep over and help with the 3am feedings!!)

1 comment:

Sharona said...

Wow. I'm pretty amazing. * polishing my mirror * I LOVE LIVING WITH MY KO'S!!