Friday, October 12, 2012

Just Timo

I love my little boy! He's not so little anymore...shooting up through one whole clothes size and shoe size in three months! Even though I wish he would stay little forever, I love watching him grow into this silly, smart, big boy who loves life!
Watching Star Wars for the first time with Daddy.  I don't know who was more excited, Young or Timo.  It was a moment Young had been waiting for a long time...
We studied Josiah in Sunday School, how he was just a boy when he became king and read the bible to his people.  Timo showing the class what it must have been like.
He is getting better and better and letters, sounds and reading...I feel like we can't teach him fast enough.  I got some workbooks at the Dollar Store and that's all he wants to do when he gets home from school.  He did these pages without any help from me.
And it feels like he is going 100mph every minute of the day, so I love the moments he slows down, stops and just enjoys laying the grass once in a while...

No comments: