Wednesday, October 17, 2012

School Art

The school has amazing teaching assistants this year that are taking lots of pictures of the children. These are a few of various art projects they have done over the past two months.  I'm impressed with all the work they do with paint...something we do very little at home.  This was a making stamps out of various recycled items...pretty cleaver.
I think this was using different color mediums on black paper.  They have done a few of these black paper art work.  Cameron did a really great one of outer space.  It's hanging on the all in her class but I'll try to snap a pic sometime.

Love this one!  I love the idea of just painting on the tables, blocking out their canvas with masking tape.  You can never go wrong with fun in finger painting...You can tell Timo was having a blast.
The Chinese Moon Festival was a few weeks ago and they painted paper lanterns.  These are the Chinese Class teachers painting too and then one of all the lanterns lining the walkway...so pretty.  I'm so thankful for their teachers, taking the time to work with them creatively in ways I don't understand or have the patients for!


No comments: