Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get Me Out...Or is it...Put Me Back In?

We have a door leading to our hallway and the kids have discovered slamming it makes a really, really loud noise. To try and prevent the slamming, I put an empty basket in front of the door so the kids won't really notice the door...they will notice the basket. Well it worked and the kids push the basket around from time to time or put some toys in it just playing around. But the other day I heard them playing around the basket but wasn't really watching them. Then I heard Timothy start screaming this "I'm mad" scream. I went around the corner and found this.
Thinking he had, somehow, accidentally got himself stuck in the basket and wanted out. I rescued him and tried to get Cameron out as well but she wanted to stay put. Timothy started to climb back in, fussing and trying to pull Cameron out...then I realized he was mad because his sister climbed in the basket with him! Luckily we had another empty basket...

I have no idea why they love to climb and sit inside anything they can find!

No comments: