Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Climbers

The kids were playing happily on the floor the other day so I took the opportunity to get some dishes done in the kitchen. Because the kids were being so quiet I guess I got carried away cleaning and was out of sight about 20min. In that time, the kids figured out how to push their stool over to the dining room chairs, climb up in them and on top of the table. I heard this banging on the table and came in to see what they were up to...this is what I found.

Timo had dumped the salt out all over the table and Cameron was reorganizing the napkins as if to say "What Mommy?, I'm just helping" Once I saw it and gasped...Timo started trying to wipe everything up but just ended up spreading the salt all over.

Once I got them down and started cleaning, I looked down and Timo was "cleaning" up the floor with a fallen napkin...almost makes up for the huge mess he made..almost...

No comments: