Friday, October 2, 2009

Playing Together

I feel like we hit another milestone with the kids...they were holding hands walking down the hallway! I know, I know, that doesn't sound like much but the fact that they seeing each other as a playmate is huge. The evening went on to them hugging at times as well as giving each other a ride in their indoor wagon...without me having to tell them to share! I tried to get pictures of them holding hands but I couldn't find the camera and I didn't want to make a big deal of it to them for fear they would realize what they were doing and run in opposite directions. By the time I remembered the camera was in the diaper bag and ran to get it...Timo was over the whole thing and trying to get away from his crazy sister. I did get one of Cameron finally catching him and trying to give him a hug.

But I did get some shots of them pulling each other in the wagon. Kinda the "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" vibe.

But of course, all good things must come to an end..."this wagon isn't big enough for the both of us!"

No comments: