Sunday, October 4, 2009

War Wounds

Poor Cameron...she has a nice little war wound from a brawl with her brother. No, he didn't hit her...they got into a struggle over a toy and she fell back and hit her lip on the coffee table. I was on my way over to break up the fight when I saw her hit the table. I picked her up and there was blood everywhere. Surprisingly, she didn't cry much at all...just a few tears I think only because I was using my "oh my poor baby" voice. Tough girl!

I hate to say that I think she learned her lesson but now she is a little skittish of her brother. Anytime he is coming after her to see what's in her hand, she runs the other way or just drops it. She doesn't want to get another fat lip! One of these days she'll start standing up to her brother again...I hope.

No comments: