Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cooking With Granny

No one has to look very far to see where I get my passion for cooking...both my parents are excellent cooks and love to be in the kitchen with their hands in something. I always have the kids in the kitchen with me but it's fun to have Granny around to hear a different way of teaching the kids about food.

One night we cooked crab and shrimp for supper and mom had the kids up helping her clean the shrimp. My mom kept telling them they were "such good little helpers" so now Cameron is constantly reminding me, as she is "helping" me with something, "Mommy, I'm such a good little helper like Granny says."
And what's a Granny visit without making cookies! Timo was far more interested in eating the cookie dough dropping them out and Cameron had to clean her spoon off after each scoop...Crazy kids!


Baking Cookies with Granny from Sara ko on Vimeo.

No comments: