Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


As the song goes, "So this is Christmas, what have you done. Another year over, a new one just begun..."

I am reminded of the many blessings we have and how easy it is for me to take for granted the wonderful things we have in our lives and miss the beauty of them in the present. I am also reminded of the grace I need and how Christ set an example by laying down all that He had to come into this world that I might know Him.

We are grateful for each and every one of you we call family and friends. We covet your love, friendship and prayers.

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The Ko Family.


1 comment:

Larry said...

We are so blessed to have families like you and your brothers. It's all we need for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to our family.

Love ya,