Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Visiting Great Grandma Cameron!

I know I've said it here before but I'll just say it again...I adore my Grandma Cameron! It's one stop on our vacation I can't wait to make. We made two visits to Grandma's house(she lives about 2 1/2 hr away), the first one was before we left for the beach just to visit. I love sitting on Grandma's porch and relaxing...something we don't ever get to do her in SF (mainly b/c no one has front porches!)
Grandma always has the best toys and the best desserts! Some of the toys she had were toys that I played with as a kid!
Our second visit was after the beach and to celebrate her 87th Birthday! My brother smoked some amazing BBQ and we took it down for the celebration. Needless to say, there is never a food shortage at Grandma's house!
Grandma is so funny, she wanted lots of pictures of everyone while we were there. She bought a disposable 35mm camera for us to take pictures for her. She even had a list of different ones she wanted grouped together...she and her children, our family, my brother's family, all the great grandkids, etc...here a few we snapped. Unforgettably Young had to fly back to SF early that morning and sister-in-law, Angie, had to work, so here is a pic of the Grandma's grandchildren (Kevin and me) with the great grandchildren.
My Grandma and her children, Aunt Patricia and my Daddy.
Then time for cake and ice cream and more relaxing on the porch swing...ahh, I love going to Grandma's house! I love you Grandma, miss you dearly and can't wait till we see you next year!

No comments: